Stay up-to-date with all things Brume, including new product releases and special offers. Pop your email address in the box below and click go, we'll do the rest!
How do we use the information you give us?
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, the information given by you at the time of placing the order is used:
- To administer your account and help process your order.
- To contact you from time to time regarding Brume products (via post or Email).
- To contact you by telephone if there is a query regarding your order.
If you have any concerns regarding any details we may hold about you, please contact email@example.com.
Disclosing information we collect to third parties
We are fully committed to protecting your privacy and will not disclose your information to any third parties.
By using our website, you consent to the information you provide being processed for any of the above purposes.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer hard drive.
- To ensure that items are placed into your Shopping Basket and orders are processed correctly.
- To identify you as you travel around our site.
- To provide site usage information, which together with purchase information, will further help us improve and develop the products and services we offer. No recognisable personal information is stored in the cookie that can link it back to an individual.
We take your online security very seriously. Full details of how we protect the information you provide us are given below.
When you place your order, you will notice that your payment is collected by WorldPay. A padlock symbol should appear in the corner of your internet browser window. In this secure mode the WorldPay server uses high level encryption. The WorldPay secure server software encrypts all information, including credit card numbers, passed between your browser and the WorldPay server. No credit card information is collected or stored on the BrumeBasics.co.uk or Brume.co.uk servers.
For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email but use the secure facility provided on this website.
We guarantee to comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the UK Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.